Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff Dip is a delicious and easy cream cheese fruit dip recipe that makes all your favorite fruit, cookies, graham crackers, and pretzels taste even better. Best part? You can whip it up in about 5 minutes!
A fresh fruit board is always a welcome addition to any dessert table. And way more fun than a traditional fruit salad. Especially if there’s a bowl of this Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff fruit dip smack dab in the middle of it.
It’s always nice to add something light to the dessert table during the holidays and special occasions. And when you offer a fruit board filled with tons of goodies, there's sure to be something for everyone.
This simple 3-ingredient fruit dip is an old favorite recipe that's sure to be a hit, whether you bring it to a party or keep a bowl of it in your fridge for snack time.
And when I say 3 ingredients, honestly, one of them is optional. This strawberry marshmallow fluff recipe comes together with strawberry cream cheese spread and marshmallow fluff. And if you’d like to enhance the fruit flavor even further, make this fruit dip with strawberry jam!
This easy strawberry fruit dip with marshmallow fluff mixes together to create a light and fluffy dip you’ll love dunking absolutely everything into. This is a fantastic dip for fresh strawberries, cookies, and pretzels.
Try these Easy Desserts next
- 2-Ingredient Orange Angel Food Cake -- a simple and delicious cake mix hack
- 5-Minute Whipped Ricotta -- delicious dip or dessert topping
- Million Dollar Bars -- a shortcut version of a classic dessert recipe
Why You’re Going to Love This
Simple 5-minute 3-ingredient recipe
Sweet strawberry fluff recipe that’s delicious with fruit, cookies, and pretzels
Perfect for wedding and baby showers, holiday entertaining, and weekday snacking
See the full printable recipe card below for the full list of ingredient measurements.
Strawberry cream cheese spread. Strawberry cream cheese adds light strawberry flavor and makes the dip super creamy. Be sure too let it soften to room temperature to keep the dip from getting lumpy.
Marshmallow creme. One 7 oz. jar of marshmallow creme — or fluff — adds sweet fluffiness that makes this strawberry fruit dip so addictive. If prefer to make your own marshmallow fluff, you'll need about 2 ½ cups of it.
Seedless strawberry preserves. A couple of spoonfuls of seedless strawberry jam or preserves is a fun twist and amps up the strawberry flavor. Use any flavor you like to create your own concoction — like raspberry, or blackberry.
How to Make Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff Dip
With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme at high speed in a medium bowl until it reaches a smooth and fluffy consistency.
If desired, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry preserves -- or other fruit preserves -- into the cream cheese marshmallow mixture.
Cover the dip in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. This gives the softened cream cheese time to firm up again.
Serve with assorted fruit, cookies, and pretzels.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Soften the cream cheese to room temperature so it will blend with the marshmallow creme without lumps.
Add a boost of more fruit flavor with a spoonful or two of strawberry or your favorite preserves.
For best results, refrigerate the strawberry marshmallow fluff for at least an hour before serving to let the flavors mingle and the cream cheese to firm up again.
The most likely reason your cream cheese fruit dip is lumpy is because the cream cheese was too cold. The easiest way to sidestep lumpy dip is to let the cream cheese soften to room temperature. Soft cream cheese is much easier to blend with the marshmallow creme into a perfectly smooth and creamy mixture.
Yes. You will see this fluffy marshmallow cream sold under different brand names as marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme.
The simplest recipe for strawberry fruit dip is strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow creme. However, you can add more flavor and creaminess by adding fruit preserves, citrus zest, flavored yogurt, whipped cream, or Cool Whip!
More Great Recipes for Entertaining
The secret to this fluffy, gooey strawberry marshmallow fluff recipe is the marshmallow fluff itself. You can usually find it in grocery stores or Amazon in 7 ounce and 13 ounce containers.
Yes, fruit is delicious dunked into this dip. But so are these frosted animal crackers :).
Let's Stay in Touch
Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff Dip
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese spread
- 2-3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves, optional
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme at high speed in a medium bowl until it reaches a smooth and fluffy consistency. If desired, stir in 1-2 tablespoons of seedless strawberry preserves -- or other fruit preserves -- into the cream cheese marshmallow mixture.
- Cover the dip in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with assorted fruit, cookies, and pretzels.
- Soften the cream cheese to room temperature so it will blend with the marshmallow creme without lumps.
- Add a boost of more fruit flavor with a spoonful or two of strawberry or your favorite preserves.
- For best results, refrigerate the strawberry marshmallow fluff for at least an hour before serving to let the flavors mingle and the cream cheese to firm up again.