No-bake desserts are my go-to for stifling summer days and busy holidays when there's no oven space to spare. We especially love Jello Pie for Easter and summer and No Bake Cheesecake during the holidays.
This delicious Strawberry Jello Pie recipe is an incredibly quick and easy no-bake pie that's stunningly gorgeous and bursting with fresh fruit.
It comes together with fresh strawberries coated in the most delectable strawberry glaze ever and poured into a handy pre-made crust.
Topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries, it's the perfect summer dessert for those hot days. And so delicious paired with this strawberry Pink Drink Starbucks Refresher Recipe!
This easy no-bake strawberry pie recipe is also a great make-ahead dessert you can serve the next day!
Why You're Going to Love This Recipe
- Easy recipe for a quick Jello pie
- Delicious fresh strawberry pie recipe with fool-proof pie filling
- Refreshing, easy dessert recipe for a hot summer day
- Perfect dessert for spring and summer parties
Sugar. Just a little bit of sugar adds even more sweetness to the fresh berries.
Cornstarch. The cornstarch helps thicken the gelatin mixture and hold the filling together.
Strawberry Jell-o. Use one 3 oz. box of strawberry gelatin, the 4-serving size one.
Fresh strawberries. You'll need about 1 quart of strawberries for 4 cups of sliced strawberries.
Graham cracker crust. You can use a premade graham cracker crust or make a homemade graham cracker crust.
Fresh Berries. Replace some of the strawberries with other fresh berries like blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries.
Jello. Adding other types of berries? Switch out the flavor of Jello too!
Pie Crust. Swap out the graham cracker crust with a baked pie shell or Oreo crust.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
Step 1: Whisk water, sugar, and cornstarch together in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to a boil. Stir for one minute.
Remove the saucepan from the heat.
Step 2: Stir in the strawberry gelatin until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Let the Jello mixture cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
Step 3: Add the sliced strawberries and gently stir until completely coated in the gelatin mixture.
Step 4: Pour the strawberries into the graham cracker crust.
Chill the pie in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until set.
Serve with whipped topping or homemade whipped cream and more fresh berries. For best results, serve within 24 hours.
- Look for strawberries that are uniformly bright red and firm with the green cap still in place. Try to avoid strawberries with white around the stem -- that means they weren't picked when they were ripe.
- If desired, pre-bake the store-bought or homemade graham cracker crust to make it a little bit crispier and keep it from softening.
Absolutely! A purchased graham cracker pie crust is a great timesaver, but there's nothing quite like a homemade buttery graham cracker crust. This is my favorite recipe -- it's thick and buttery and perfect for baked and no-bake pies.
This easy strawberry pie filling comes together with water, sugar, cornstarch, strawberry Jello powder, and fresh strawberries. It's poured into a store-bought graham cracker crust and cooled until set.
If your no-bake strawberry pie with jello is watery, it could be that the filling mixture didn't boil long enough or the filing didn't cool long enough.
Store leftover no-bake strawberry Jello pie covered in plastic wrap or an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yes. Once it's cooled, store your delicious pie covered in plastic wrap to keep it from absorbing other flavors in your fridge.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
Let's Stay in Touch
No Bake Strawberry Pie with Jello
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3 oz. box strawberry Jello
- 4 cups sliced strawberries plus more for serving, optional
- 1 9" graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream, for serving -- optional
- Mix water, sugar, and cornstarch together in a saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium heat. Stir for one minute. Remove from the heat. Add the strawberry gelatin and stir until it has dissolved, about 2 minutes. Let the mixture cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the strawberries. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Recipe inspired by Betty Crocker.