Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip (aka Booty Dip) is a super simple no bake dessert dip you can make in 5 minutes. It's a super fluffy, cream cheese chocolate chip marshmallow fluff dip that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Have you seen the viral tiktok recipe for Booty Dip?
It's a sweet, creamy no bake chocolate chip marshmallow dip made with a cream cheese base, a jar of marshmallow fluff, Cool Whip, and mini chocolate chips.
It's become a viral sensation on TikTok -- and for good reason: It's sweet, creamy, super light and fluffy, and ridiculously addictive.
If you're wondering about the name (I didn't come up with it!!), I guess it refers to what might happen to the size of your derriere when you eat this dip 🤣.
Silly name aside, this is a seriously delicious dessert dip.
It's a new family favorite. We love it with honey graham crackers, apple slices, and pretzel rods.
Try These Sweet Dips Next
Why You're Going to Love This Recipe
Chocolate chip cheesecake dip is a must-try dessert dip recipe
Sweet, creamy dip loaded with chocolate chips is a super delicious treat
Perfect no bake dessert dip for the holiday season, Valentine’s Day, birthday celebrations, and your next potluck
Fast and easy sweet treat with simple ingredients
Please refer to the recipe card for the full list of ingredients.
Whipped cream cheese. You can also use regular cream cheese, but whipped cream cheese makes it super light and fluffy. Let it soften at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
Marshmallow fluff. Sometimes it's called marshmallow creme. It's that fluffy stuff in the jar next to the bags of marshmallows in the grocery store.
Cool Whip. If you're not into Cool Whip, Truwhip is a great alternative. Here's a link to the company's website, if you're not sure what Truwhip is: https://www.truwhip.com/
Mini chocolate chips. Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips mean more bits of chocolate in every bite! But you can use regular-sized chocolate chip morsels, milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips -- whatever you love.
Flavor extracts. Vanilla extract and a tiny bit of almond extract add a little extra flavor. They're optional, but I definitely recommend them.
*Some booty dip recipes include a tablespoon of brown sugar. I skipped it, but feel free to add it!
With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a mixing bowl until combined.
With a spatula, fold in the Cool Whip and chocolate chips until the Cool Whip is completely incorporated. Don't over-stir or the Cool Whip can become runny.
Serve with your favorite cookies, crackers, pretzels, and fresh fruit
Store leftover dip covered in plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Make Festive Chocolate Chip Dip
Chocolate chip cream cheese dip dressed up for different holidays is an easy festive addition to your treat table. These easy ideas are sure to be a huge hit!
- Green food coloring and green sprinkles for St. Patrick's Day - serve with Mint Oreos
- Pink sprinkles for Valentine's Day - serve with strawberry sugar wafers
- Red and green festive sprinkles for Christmas - serve with gingersnaps
- Rainbow sprinkles for birthday parties -serve with animal crackers
- Blue and pink decorations for a baby shower - serve with Teddy Grahams (awww)
Use room temperature cream cheese so it will easily combine with the marshmallow cream.
Use a spatula instead of a hand mixer to fold in the Cool Whip. This will keep this chocolate chip dip recipe nice and fluffy.
This creamy chocolate chip dip tastes great with all your favorite dippers, like:
Graham cracker sticks
Chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate graham crackers
Store this delicious dip in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. It does not freeze well.
More Easy Recipes
Let's Stay in Touch
Follow Midwestern HomeLife on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, and subscribe via email to receive all of the latest recipes!
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Dip
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or Truwhip
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips plus more to sprinkle on top
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract, and almond extract together with an electric mixer.
- Use a spatula to fold in the Cool Whip and chocolate chips until completely incorporated.
- Sprinkle the top with more chocolate chips and serve with your favorite cookies, crackers, pretzels, and fresh fruit.
- Store leftover dip covered in plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Leave a Reply