A savory ham dinner is always a good idea, whether it’s for a simple Sunday dinner or a full-on holiday feast like Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas dinner.
Which Side Dishes Go With Ham?
When you're looking for the perfect accompaniment to your savory main dish ham, these crowd favorite side dishes are just perfect for special occasions:
- Fresh vegetables — asparagus, carrots, green beans, and Brussels sprouts
- Potato recipes — scalloped potatoes, roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, and the ever-popular cheesy potatoes
- Cozy casseroles — is it even a holiday if there isn’t a green bean casserole?
- Salads — fresh green salads, potato salads, pasta salads, and veggie salads
- Breads — cornbread, biscuits, quick breads, and hot cross buns
Top 25 Side Dishes for Ham
I’ve rounded up the best ham side dishes to help complete your holiday meal. You’ll find plenty of fresh flavors, family favorite potluck recipes, bright, colorful dishes, and comfort food classics.